Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Weaved Out Angel


Dear Advice Angel,
I have been wearing weaves and wigs for about 3 years now. I don't have very long hair and long hair seemed to be in so I stuck with it. None of my friends know that I wear weaves or wigs. They think I just have nice hair. I have an after school job and I spend all of my money on different kinds of hair. My favorite cousin is coming into town and she knows about my weaves. She wants to hangout with me and my friends and I'm afraid that she will say something. My best friend told her about a pool party that she is having and now my cousin wants to go. I told my friend I couldn't swim, but the real reason I don't want to go is because I don't want to get my hair wet because it is so expensive. My cousin and I used to swim all the time. I don't know what to do, please help me. 
Weaved Out Angel


Dear Weaved Out Angel,

All I can tell you is to be honest about your real hair. If u lie once you always have to add on to that lie to keep it goin, and from there things get confusing and fustrating. . I have short have and I LOVE and EMBRASS it. If they are your real friends then they will still be around when the weave is gone. Your hair is not the reasons they are your friends. But if you want to keep the lie going just tell your cousin to keep her mouth shut about it :) But i doubt you would loose a friend over lying about your real hair though!


XOXO, WISE ANGEL 

No comments:

Post a Comment