Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sensual Angel

Dear Advice Angel,
 
Some would say that I have the perfect life. I'm a senior in college and I am set to graduate this summer with my degree in business. I live away from home and my family is coming to see me graduate. Unfortunately they don't know what I do for a living. For the entire 4 years that I have been in school I have stripped to pay my tuition. I live in a big city and I work for one of the most prestigious strip clubs in the world. I have "serviced" some of the most famous sexy guys in the world (Trey included) and I love what I do. Its a rush in a half to dance and make guys go crazy all because of the way I'm moving my body. I have a nice car,nice, apartment, and I wear the best name brand clothes that money can buy and I earned it all. I'm nervous because my parents don't know what I do. They are nosey as hell and I'm sure they are gonna want to know. I'm not ashamed because I'm an adult and good at what I do, but if you were me, how wuld you tell your parents?
 
Sensual Angel


Dear Sensual Angel,

The way I would tell my parents is to be honest with them about what you are doing. If they get mad, tell them how you feel about them being nosy and that they have to realize you are a grown women. Your not a child anymore. It's your decision on what you want to do in life. They can't force you to do what you don't want to do. I was in your position at one time where my parents were very nosy especially my mom. She still is to to a certain extent, but you just have to stand up to them, don't be rude, but just talk to them. If you need any other advice let me know and I will be glad to help.

xoxo
Lissa89

No comments:

Post a Comment