Thursday, April 12, 2012

Regretful Angel

Dear Advice Angel,
I did some very sexual things with a guy I'd only been dating for a short time and I regret them. Now he is threatening to tell everyone what we did unless I continue to sleep with him. I realize that I'm not  into him the way I once was nad I have no interest in him at all. I do not want to have sex with him any longer, but I don't want my friends and family to find out all the things I did. I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm being forced to do this against my will. DO you have any advice at all for me?
Regretful Angel

Dear Regretful Angel,

I think that you need to tell him that you do not want to have sex with him. No guy needs to be threatening you to have sex with them. Also, I think you need to not talk to him anymore. If he is still threatening you, go to the police and say something or tell your family members what you did. They may get mad, but it's best to tell them the mistake you have done and get it off your chest. Don't feel bad about what you have done. Everyone has made mistakes in their life. Just remember that god forgives you for what you have done. I'm going to give you two verses out of the bible to read that will help you.  Deuteronomy 4:30-31 talks about repentance and 3 John 1:11 talks about peer pressure. If you need any other advice from me let me know. 

xoxo
Lissa89

No comments:

Post a Comment