Monday, April 9, 2012

Response to Torn Angel


Dear Advice Angel,

I'm convinced my sister is jealous of me. She doesn't want to hangout with me anymore and we don't talk. Ever since I got a boyfriend she has been acting weird. Last weekend I even cancelled a date so that I could hangout with her, but she just kept complaining that I probably missed my boyfriend and really didn't want to be there. I love my sister and I don't want her to be jealous, but I like my boyfriend too. Any advice?

Torn Angel

Dear Torn Angel,

I think we all been there before being jealous of someone even your sister but maybe it leaning more towards her being hurt. Trust me it takes time to adjust to it. She could a little neglected by you, yeah you cancel a date but she probably believes you did it just to do it. Have a talk with her let her know that just cause you have a boyfriend in your life doesn't mean the bond between both you guys is gonna change. She probably think he's gonna take you away from her, and she won't have that sister she can always go to. Surprise her make a sister weekend just you and her no talks about boys that nothing has change and give it time she will come around just don't put her on the back burner boyfriends come and go but sisters are always there to hold you down through it all. I really hope everything works out for the best and remember you can always come back we here to help you.

xoxox,
IdolizedAngel

No comments:

Post a Comment