Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dear Advice Angel,
 
I've been n a relationship for quite some time now and things are ok but, I want to have sex with this otha guy but is not attracted to him. Do you think I'm wrong if I do it?? I kno it's wrong but I just wanna try him out. Been wanting to do it for a long time now!!
 
Curious Angel
 
Dear Curious Angel,
 
Help me to understand something, why would you want to sleep with a guy if you aren't attracted to him? Do you think if you sleep with him your feelings may change? Are things not going as well as you would like them to in your current relationship? I ask all of these things because something must be underlying in your relationship that isn't right. While we are involved with someone else its completely normal to be curious about other people and have your mind linger off, but you have to weigh the pros and cons of doing the "dip". How would you feel if your guy did the "dip" on you? Wouldn't that hurt you? Wouldn't you rather he just break up with you than deceive you? Karma can be a bad thing and I don't want you to risk that. Is it that you are feeling bored in your current relationship? Why don't you try to spice things up in that department! Toys, new positions, movies, and even fruit {look it up :D} can do wonders for your sex life. There is nothing wrong with having fantasies or day dreaming about someone else (Trey has been in my thoughts for a while and I'm married), its when you act on those feelings that problems come in. If you really can't shake that feeling of wanting to know what the other guy is like then maybe you should think about whether you should be in a relationship at all. Remember the grass is not always greener on the other side. All in all I'm here for you Angel, whenever you need me.
 
XOXO,
 
Advice Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment