Monday, April 9, 2012

Too Grown Angel

Dear Advice Angel,
My little sister annoys the hell out of me! I'm 15 and she is 10. We have NOTHING in common and when she hangs around me and my friends she annoys us. I love my sister so much, but I will be 16 in 3 months and dating soon (hopefully) and there is no way I want my kid sister hanging around. How can I tell her to leave me and my friends alone without hurting her feelings?
Too Grown Angel
 
 
Dear Too Grown Angel,
I understand where you are coming from. Your lil sister is in that stage where she see the things you do and wants to be just like you. She wants to have the friends you have. She wants to do the things you do.  If you have told her you need your alone time and she still don't listen tell your parents. Sit down and tell her nicely in your own words and something she will understand.  She will eventually grow out of it though. Just make sure you find at least a day out of a week to spend time with her though.. You may just find something u both like to do. She's your lil sister try to make some sort of understanding with her. Trust she will understand and no feelings will be hurt. :)
 
 
XOXO, WISE ANGEL

No comments:

Post a Comment