Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Crushing Angel

Dear Advice Angel,
I have been with my boyfriend for about 4 months and things are going great, but there is this new dude that moved in down the street from me and he is F-I-N-E! I see him every morning and he always smiles. For the past week whenever my boyfriend asks me about coming over to hangout I don't want him to because I want to see if my new neighbor will be outside. I kinda want to chat him up because he looks so good to me, but I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend either. How can I tell if this new dude is into me and if he is how can I break it to my boyfriend that we need to cool it down a bit? I think 4 months is a long time and I don't want to limit my options.
Crushing Angel
 
 
Dear Crushing Angel,
 
Well I understand you want to keep your options open, but if you are happy with your boyfriend then stay with him. Dont give up something good for something that appears to be good. Looks can be decieving. You can still be friends with the other dude until you get to now him better. Dont move things to fast. Try to stick it out with your boyfriend if he's the one treating you right. And if  you do get more in touch with your neighbor let him know you have a boyfriend. That way there is no confusion. Also if you want to keep your options open dont get in a relationship keep everything strictly friendly. Flirt but keep it PG 13 lol. Keep it lady like :) Maybe then you can find the one to scoop u up and your Options will be "Closed".
 
XOXO, WISE ANGEL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment