Monday, April 9, 2012

So Unpretty

Dear Advice Angel,

I feel so disgusting! Every time I look in the mirror I want to cry. I hate my bumpy skin, my limp hair, and fat ass body. No guys want to date me and no girls want to be my friend. I just want to be accepted.

Ugly Angel


Dear Not Ugly Angel,

Do not put yourself down anymore!! I can't have that!! I chose not to call you "Ugly Angel" because you aren't that, I guarantee it! You are gorgeous and until you believe that no matter what you change about yourself you will always feel the same. You didn't say how old you are, but if you are between the ages of 12-17 chances are you're going through puberty and I'm sure you know those awkward looks won't last. Your skin won't always be pimply, your hair won't always be flat (even though some natural hair people would KILL for flat hair), and your body won't always be thick (thick is in by the way). What I'm trying to say is if you don't like something about yourself then change it, but you have to stop calling out all of your faults. NO ONE IS PERFECT (not even Trey remember the Ustream when he used the Clean and Clear on his face)! Try out a dermatologist for your skin, pump it up spritz is great for the hair, and at least 30 minutes of some kind of physical activity everyday can do wonders for the body!! When you have more confidence in yourself the guys will flock to you and all the girls will want to be your friend. If you ever need anymore advice, you know where to find me ;)

XOXO
Advice Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment