Thursday, April 12, 2012

Response to Lost Angel

Dear Advice Angel,


Where do I start? I'm not happy with the way my life is going at the moment and I don't know what to do. I'm not sure if I like my job anymore. I love my boyfriend and we have been together for 5 years, but I don't know if I want to marry him. If you can't tell I'm an older Angel and I feel embarrassed asking you ladies for help. I'm 25 and have graduated from college, but I feel like I'm not sdoing my heart's work. I had to turn somewhere though because I feel so lost. I just am so unsure about what I want out of life. Do you have any advice for me?


Lost Angel
 
Dear Lost Angel,
For starters i want to say you came to the right place.:) I feel like you are going through a mid-age crisis where you are trying to fully figure out what you want now that you are out of school and working. I would say talk to your boyfriend and together see where you want to go as in if marriage is the next step for you. Dont feel embarrasssed we are all in the helping business together and I want the best for you. I suggest you write out a Pro and Con list of things you want to achieve now and within the next 5-10 years. Have your boyfriend do the same and One night after dinner compare notes and listen to each other and go from therein figuring out what to do next. As far as your job goes, if you really dont like it dont leave just yet but start looking for another job that you feel will suit your needs and will make you feel comfortable. When I was looking for a job I was looking at the aspect of what makes me happy, what do i like to do. For me that was working with people and working with children and luckily I'm blessed to have two jobs where im doing something i love to do. :)So try that and see if that helps you and of course im always a email or question away ;)....
 
 
xoxo,
bballmypassion <3

No comments:

Post a Comment