Monday, April 9, 2012

To Keep it Quiet Angel


Dear Advice Angel,
 
School freakin sucks! I am failing Math and I can't keep up. I'm not sure how to tell my parents that I may have to go to summer school. My teacher told me to get a tutor, but I don't want any other students to know how poorly I'm doing. If I go to summer school, I still won't know what to do. Math has always been a struggle for me. What should I do?

Dear Keep It Quiet Angel,

I been there math sucked for me to no matter what I did I just couldn't get it together, eventually the only thing I had to do is go to summer school, but it worked out for me I learned more than what I did while in school. You shouldn't be scare of what others may think of you after all you could be speaking up for them. Never feel that you are alone it's plenty out there whose afraid to seek out help. As for your parents have a talk with them let them know that you're struggling with math they could help out in that area it's your family you should never seem ashamed in anything you have helps with. Most of all have faith in yourself if you can't then who will? Be your own backbone believe you can do anything that you put your mind to, and if getting extra help does the trick then do it. I'm here if you need anything else.....

With love
IdolizedAngel


No comments:

Post a Comment