Monday, April 9, 2012

Response to Hurt Angel

Dear Advice Angel,
I am worried that none of my friends like me. I always feel that they are talking behind my back. Whenever I come around they stop talking or they giggle and then become quiet. This really hurts my feelings because these are the only friends I have in my high school. What should I do?
Hurt Angel
 
Dear Hurt Angel,
 
I know exactly what you are going through. I have been there so many times, Ive been teased and talked about since the 2nd grade.And those people they aren't your friends really if they are laughing and giggling everytime you come around. You should ask them if they are talking about you and if they are , you need to leave them alone because true friends build you up not bring you down to hurt you. Even though your feelings are hurt now just know you are Beautifully and Wonderfully made in God's image and as long as you believe that and are confident in yourself, who cares if they are laughing or making fun of you. YOU know your true self and as long as you have your family and me it shouldn't matter. I hope this helps you and smile because I love you and wouldn't laugh or talk about u but laugh and talk With you.:)..So have a awesome day!!!...
 
xoxo,
bballmypassion <3

No comments:

Post a Comment