Tuesday, April 10, 2012

To: Stumped Angel



Dear Advice Angel,
I'm 16 and I have two wonderful younger sisters who are 12 and 13. My 13 yr old sister just joined the Pom Pom squad and I am over joyed for her, but she smells. She comes in and takes a shower right after practice every night, but something isn't going right because she still smells badly. I don't want to hurt her feelings because she is very sensitive, but I also don't want her to be teased at school either. My mom told me to talk to her and when I asked her what to say she told me to think of something.This is really bothering me because I don't want her to get mad and not talk to me anymore. Please help me.
Stumped Angel

Dear Stumped Angel,

Took me awhile to try to think of the best way to have a one on one talk with your sister. Get your mom involved she needs to be in there some kind of way, after all she did give birth to her. Just come off easy and try to think of what you would want someone to say to you if you had some odor coming from you. Have a spa day make her feel comfortable don't come off as you being mean she is your sister and you love her just wanna show that you care about her. Take your time just tell her that maybe she should try new shower gels that's only for her she may feel a little uncomfortable with the situation but its better to hear it from the people you love, then someone who doesn't care about you. I hope this works if not you can always come back to me I'm here to help love.

xoxox
IdolizedAngel

No comments:

Post a Comment