Thursday, April 19, 2012

NO Baby Angel

Dear Advice Angel,
My husband is a great man. He is an excellent provider and he treats me very nice. Lately he has been talking about having children and i dont think that would be such a bad idea, but all he does in his free time is play video games. I mean he gets pissed off if I ask him to do something else. He is almost 30 years old and I think games are little to childish for him. How can I tell him to cut it out without being mean?
No Baby Angel

Dear No baby Angel,

First off thanks for bringing your question here, and the best thing to do is to sit down with your husband and discuss with him how important it is that you would love children. You can just ask him politely to cut back on playing video games and maybe focus moreon the important things in life. Video games will always be there but the times to focus on having children may not come as often as you want due to work and other things that may arise. So sit down havea nice talk with your husband over dinner about your feelings. I hope this helps.;) and come back if you need more help



xoxo,
bballmypassion <3

No comments:

Post a Comment