Tuesday, April 17, 2012

To: Shamed Angel

Dear Advice Angel,

My boyfriend has absolutely no rhythm. He thinks he is Chris Brown however. Just picture a dude with Trey Songz swag and Trey Songz dances...FAIL! The prom is coming up and I really don't want to be laughed out of school. Whenever I say anything to him about his dancing he gets pissed and won't talk to me until I apologize. I want my prom night to be magical but I dont want to be embarrassed either. Any advice?

Shamed Angel


Dear Shamed Angel,

Yikes! His dancing is THAT bad? (No disrespect to Trey, but....you know. LOL) Well, since flat out telling him is not working, just try showing him in a smooth and easy way. When you dance with him, just ease into getting him to do what you want. Like, slowly back up on him, hold his hands and dance on him. That way, you both would be technically dancing without the embarrassment. And if that doesn't work out, just have fun with him anyway. It's your prom, and the most important thing about prom is to just have fun with your boyfriend. If you can't beat him, might as well join him. Happy dancing!

XOXO,
Triumphant Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment