Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lonely Angel

Dear Advice Angel,

I'm 17 and I will be a senior in high school this year. High school has not been my best years like everyone said they would be. I hardly have any friends, I don't do anything on the weekends, and my dating life is not there. I'm miserable because I feel like everyone is laughing at me. I'm not sure what to do. This is my last year of high school and I want to reinvent myself so that I'm not going to the prom alone. Help me Angel.

Lonely Angel

Dear Lonely Angel,

I was you about 1,000 years ago when I was a high school senior (only 7 years lol). The solution to your problem is very simple...GET ACTIVE!! There are countless clubs at your school that are just begging for you to join! You have to find something that you are good at and find a club that would benefit from your talents. If you can't find a club then create one! I bet if you join a club there are going to be people there whom you haven't met. The conversation starter will be an wasy one since you guys already have the club in common. There goes your new friends as well!! Now for the weekends, volunteering is amazing and it will help your college applications if you are going that route. You can also meet new people this way. You have to get out there and mingle! Sitting at home every weekend you will never find new friends. Guys love, love, love confident women...THIS IS SOOOOO YOU!! You have to show people that you are fun and that you can take it or leave it and this kind of attitude is going to have the guys flocking to you. I hope I helped Angel and I'm always here for you!!

And FYI College is really your best years so get ready!!! ;)

XOXO,

Advice Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment